A Personal Development & Career Consultant with over 10 years of experience in senior corporate HR roles. I help high achievers take ownership of their career when they feel uncertain on the next step in their career.
Through my unique approach, crafted using all of my experience and expertise in both HR and coaching, I empower both employees and employers to strengthen, elevate and retain their talent so that they can mutually thrive, transform and grow in a competitive market.
ENGAGE l RETAIN I GROWSchedule a call with Anna to find out more
I have spent the last ten years as a global HR partner, passionately helping others develop professionally and personally within industry leading-companies such as Groupon, Arcadia, Hearst Magazines and Ogilvy Advertising.
I'm all about empowering your talent to take ownership of their career to reach their full potential and subsequently feel fulfilled in their work and the life they lead. For employers, the result is happy, motivated and engaged staff.
Supporting ambitious individuals with their careers outside of the corporate setting also means I gain unique exposure to 'both sides of the table' and positions me well in supporting both employers and employees to transform, grow and thrive mutually.
I pride myself on simplicity and cutting through the noise to support lasting transformation and a competitive edge.
or book straight into my diary here
Email me to find out how I can support you: [email protected]
1:1 Career support
Helping your high achievers and top talent who may feel restless and unclear about the next step in their career, feel empowered to take ownership of their career, progress confidently and recognise opportunities for growth within your company.
Engage, retain and motivate your talent with immediate impact.Enquire now
Embed coaching skills within your business to promote individual career ownership, support meaningful career conversations and understand what motivates and drives your talent.
Tap into unrecognised potential, move from reactive to strategic people management and have staff feeling seen, heard and ultimately valued and engaged.
Employee engagement = mutual gains.Enquire now
- Supporting new leaders step up confidently
- Identify your top talent
- Succession planning
- Coaching skills for managers
- Staff engagement analysis
- Addressing turnover
- Embedding meaningful career conversations
Why now is the time to pay closer attention to your talent
As a result of COVID19, your employees have navigated difficult personal and professional circumstances and are reflecting on what they want now and what's important. They're starting to reassess if their current job and career is giving them what they need.
It's time to pay closer attention and here's why;
- The stars you have grown and developed may be restless and questioning if they can get what they need elsewhere.
- With flatter organisations and unclear career paths, employees are starting to look elsewhere for progression.
- With reduced responsibility or those who are required to do more with less, there is the risk of employees feeling undervalued and in need of recognition.
- Employees feel low in motivation and the collision of work and home life has blurred boundaries and increased burnout.
- People are looking beyond the objective reward or pay and title and are seeking fulfilling work and personal growth.
- With 'the strongest job market in a generation' - even your most loyal staff are starting to take notice of new opportunities.
Losing your talent costs time, money and resources for a period much longer than just the hiring phase. Knowledge, expertise and culture walk out of your door and into competitors.
It's time to take action. It's time to empower, grow and retain your talent.Schedule a call with Anna to hear more
Get in touch
If you’d like to book an introductory call, please get in touch via the below email address. This informal discussion will allow us to discuss your needs and challenges, the solutions for you and how we may work together.
Email now at [email protected]
- 10 years experience working in industry-leading companies within Retail, Technology, Publishing and Advertising.
- Demonstable experience supporting CEOs, leaders and managers retain and engage top talent.
Global experience to support career development across cultures and international teams.
Insights from 1st class Masters research: 'Perceptions of career success and relevant stakeholders in career management'.
An accredited coach with proven methods.
Support from somewhere who has been where you are now and successfully navigated people challenges.
Contact Anna - [email protected]